The new National Professional Qualifications are completely different to previous NPQs.
- Content has been completely refreshed based on brand new and relevant evidence-based frameworks
- You will apply practical learning to real challenges and lead real change as a result
- Blended flexible learning allows you to learn in a way that works best for you
- Assessment has changed! You will complete a short open book case study assessment after you complete your NPQ. (No more long project to complete whilst on the course!)
- You will focus on how you can be the very best at your current job as well as being properly prepared for the next stage of your career
- Local training is facilitated and contextualised by highly effective local school leaders
- There are full scholarships for all state schools
- East London Teaching School Hub is a delivery partner for both Teacher Development Trust and UCL Institute of Education so you have a local choice of lead provider.