The new and reformed National Professional Qualifications are completely different to previous NPQs and our expert facilitators will help you apply your study to what you are doing right now:
- Local training is facilitated and contextualised by highly effective local school leaders. They have a deep and rich understanding of our local context and will support and challenge you to apply your learning immediately to your current school context.
- East London TSH is a school-based organisation situated in the heart of the East End: we understand the challenges and joys of implementing change in inner-city schools and we can support you through your NPQ study with optimistic pragmatism
- All locally delivered sessions will take place in East London schools. So you’ll get to experience different school settings as part of your study.
- A majority of our participants are from East London schools (all phases and settings) so you’ll build strong and local professional networks that extend beyond your NPQ study)
- You will be encouraged to focus on how you can be the very best at your current job as well as being properly prepared for the next stage of your career
- Blended flexible learning allows you to learn in a way that works best for you
- Assessment has changed! You will complete a short open book case study assessment after you complete your NPQ. (No more paperwork heavy project to complete whilst on the course!)
- NPQ content has been completely refreshed. Each NPQ is underpinned by a new content framework. These frameworks set out what participants should know and be able to do and providers have used these to design their courses.
- East London Teaching School Hub is a delivery partner for both Teacher Development Trust and UCL Institute of Education so you have a local choice of lead provider.